1) Before you schedule an appointment, please fill out the New Patient Insurance and Demographics Form.
2) Then, please fill out the New Patient Medical History Form. This allows Dr. Patterson to be prepared by reviewing your medical history before your visit.
3) Please bring your signed HIPAA Acknowledgement Form to your first visit.
4) If you have filled out the new patient forms above, you may then schedule an appointment by clicking here.
5) In time, you may be interested in having a Patient Fusion account. With this account, you will be able to view some of your medical records online as well as schedule your own appointments. For more information, see the "Electronic Medical Records" section below.
New Patient Insurance and Demographics Form
To schedule a new patient appointment, please fill out your New Patient Insurance and Demographics Form online by clicking here. After filling this form out, follow the instructions under the "Appointments" tab to schedule your own appointment.
New Patient Medical History Form
Release of Records Form
If you need a release of records form, please click here.
To schedule a new patient appointment with Dr. Patterson, please fill out the New Patient Insurance and Demographic Form by clicking here. and then fill out the New Patient Medical History Form by clicking here
If you have already filled out the New Patient Insurance and Demographic Form and the New Patient Medical History Form and wish to schedule an appointment, please click here.
Then, please follow the instructions to the left about the HIPAA Information and HIPAA Acknowledgement.
To schedule an appointment, please click here.
Please be aware that as a solo practioner, Dr. Patterson must streamline her messaging. In order to do this, she has available and can create a special messaging "portal" for you through Updox, a website that allows communication which is secure and HIPAA compliant.
If you would like to send Dr. Patterson messages, request that she make you an account for a portal on Updox. With your Updox account, you will have access to private messaging with Dr. Patterson as well as a way for her to send you paperwork that you may need.
For urgent matters, please contact Dr. Patterson at 518-779-5225.
All other messages should be handled by the messaging system through your Updox account. Once you have logged in, select the "Send Message" button in the top right corner. You can expect a reply within 24 - 36 hours.
In time, Dr. Patterson will be able to create you a Patient Fusion account enabling you to view some of your records online.
If you have a Patient Fusion account and would like to access your medical records online, please log in to your Patient Fusion account by clicking here. Once you have logged in to your patient fusion account, you can view certain medical records or schedule your own appointments by clicking the "Providers" tab.